Monday, 22 May 2017

Tag made for Mixed Media & Art...
 
 
 
Step by step:
 

Stencils and modeling paste...

Embellishments made out of ceramic powder...
Turquoise acrylic paint...

I painted the ceramic  embellishments with turquoise and bronze acrylic paints...
The background was painted with orange paste; turquoise, black, brown and bronze acrylic paints...
I did some gold embossing on the window's surface...

I added some pieces of chipboard...

I added some paper flowers, pieces of green wire, beads...
I painted the flowers with gesso, blue and orange pastes...
I painted the window with antique silver paste and did some clear embossing on the window's glasses...



Friday, 5 May 2017

 This is my canvas, inspired by More than Words challenge: Mother & Flowers...
I did it in the favourite colours of my mom...
 

 
 
Step by step
 

I used different stencils and applied gesso through them...
Then, I added some lace...

I added some artstones...

I placed the resin heart by adding pieces of wood under it...

Here I added ceramic and paper flowers, as well as other embellishments...
 
I painted it with: acrylic colours (rose); metallic colours (dark green, olive, light green, red, pink, orange, violet); coarse shiny pastes (antique silver, light rose); smooth satin paste (shopping pink, light pink); relief paste (amethyst)... 
 
I am entering the following three challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
May Anything Goes challenge
 
 
 
 
 

 

Saturday, 29 April 2017

Hello! This is my altered photo camera
 
 
 
 
Step by step:

I took an old camera and added two bottle caps...

On top I added pieces of wood, then glued down some chipboards, decor stones and artstones...
On the front side, I added some ceramic embellishments, chipboards and decor stones...

At the begining I added a glass pebble...

On the back I added some pieces of wood and on top of them I glued down some chipboards, decor stones and artstones...

 On one side I added some chipboards and decor stones...

On the other side I added some chipboards and decor stones, as well...
 
I decided to add a lens cap as shown below...


I attached some metal chains on the lens cap...
I added a bird on the top side...
I painted everything with turquoise acrylic paint, metallic copper, metallic bronze and orange paste...
 

 
 
I am entering the following challenges:

Saturday, 22 April 2017

 
Hello! This is an altered box, that I have recently done...
 


 
Step by step:
I recycled this box...
Started by doing some stenciling...
I reproduced a mask then, added it to the box surface...
I used some metal embellishments, cut them into small pieces, in order to create a design...
Added some butterflies on the corners...
 
Wired pearls as well...
Added some metal washers, cardboard gears, ceramic embellishments; micro art stones...
On the back side...
On one side...
On the other side...
Once dried, applied gesso...
Painted it, using:
acrylic paints (brown, yellow naples);
pastes (red wine, emerald green);
metallic colours (copper, gold);
gesso;
protective enamel...
 
I am entering, the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

Saturday, 15 April 2017


I created this canvas, inspired by, More than Words blog, April's challenge: black and white, plus one colour and the word dream...
In my little creation, I am representing a dream of mine, that is, dreaming of dancing...
At Vintage Journey blog, April's challenge is: "The magic of three" and in my canvas, the three elements, would be represented, by black, white and red colours...

 
Step by step:
 
Started by, creating a design, with two different stencils and using gesso...

Did some colour dripping, using acrylic paints (black and red)...
Applied gesso on stencils, once more...
A bit of, black colouring, on stencils...
Did some stamping, using a music notes, stamp and black acrylic...

Added some, chipboards and embellishments...
Chipboards, are made out of, cardboard, using my cuttlebug and dies...
Embellishments, are made out of, ceramic powder, using some silicone moulds...

Added some, pieces of cardboard, in order to place a photo...

 A cardboard ,photo frame...
The black, cardboard piece, has been made, with a puncher...
 
Tiny pieces, of foam adhesive, under the chipboards...
Did some stamping, on the chipboards, as well...
Did some embossing, on frame and crown...
Added some, black and white pearls, in the inside part, of the frame...

 Added, some more embellishments, on the photo corners and alongside...
Added some paper flowers, the two bigger ones, made by myself; and ceramic flowers, as well...
Distressed all of them, in black and a few in red...

Finally, I added the word, dream, made out of cardboard, using my cuttlebug and dies...
Embossed the letters...
Did some dripping, on the word, as well...
 
 
I am entering, the following challenges:
 
 
"The magic of three" 
A Vintage Journey