Saturday, 29 April 2017

Hello! This is my altered photo camera...
 
 
 
 
Step by step:

I took an old camera and added two bottle caps...

On top I added pieces of wood, then glued down some chipboards, decor stones and artstones...
On the front side, I added some ceramic embellishments, chipboards and decor stones...

At the begining I added a glass pebble...

On the back I added some pieces of wood and on top of them I glued down some chipboards, decor stones and artstones...

 On one side I added some chipboards and decor stones...

On the other side I added some chipboards and decor stones, as well...
 
I decided to add a lens cap as shown below...


I attached some metal chains on the lens cap...
I added a bird on the top side...
I painted everything with turquoise acrylic paint, metallic copper, metallic bronze and orange paste...
 

 
 
I am entering the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. A super looking project. Great texture and patina.
    Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! So kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!
    Thank you for sharing it at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really interesting, love the colours and looking forward to the tutorial. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a creation, love every little detail. Thanks for playing along with us at http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete